Lifetime Care will add Dundee office
DUNDEE—Lifetime Care, one of the Lifetime Healthcare Companies, will be creating a new office on Main Street in Dundee. The new group will start with 10-15 staffers working out of the Dundee office. Sue Eliaszewskyj, corporate vice-president for administrative services at Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield in Rochester said, "We will grow with some additional staffers from our starting number. Our target date is to be operational by the end of the third quarter (September) this year."
Lifetime Care provides home care services in Monroe, Wayne, Livingston, Cayuga, Seneca, Ontario, Yates and Schuyler counties. Additionally, they provide hospice services in Monroe, Wayne and Seneca counties. The Lifetime Healthcare Companies is a not-for-profit holding company that finances and delivers health care services in upstate New York. Their affiliates include
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield which is a non-profit independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association serving upstate New York.
Lifetime Care was founded in 1960 (as Genesee Region Home Care). They took the name Lifetime Care in 2005 following the merger of Genesee Region Home Care and ViaHealth Home Care.
Renee Bloom, executive director of Keuka Housing Authority, said, "We are delighted that Lifetime Care has selected Dundee. We will be creating the office space they need by remodeling two existing Dundee office locations at 18 Main and 14 Main St."
Bloom said the China Kitchen, currently located at 18 Main Street, will be moving to the building at 20 Main St. location (next to the Post Office where Beauty Craft is currently located). The Ultimate Apparel store, formerly at 14 Main St., moved across the street earlier this year.
The Lifetime Care website states that their home health services are provided by professionals with experience in hospitals and nursing homes as well as in at-home care. They employ:
• RNs and LPNs, including specialists with advanced training in home infusion, cardiac care, and wound care
• Physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech/language pathologists
• Medical social workers
Home Health Aide assistance with activities of daily living is provided through their sister agency, Home Care Plus.
Additional Lifetime Healthcare Companies (non-BlueCross BlueShield affiliates) include:
• Univera Healthcare - Offering managed care, indemnity and dental plan options to groups and individuals.
• MedAmerica Insurance Company - MedAmerica offers long-term care insurance to both individuals and employer groups.
• EBS-RMSCO, Inc. - Provides employee benefit programs with consulting, administrative services and risk management solutions.
• Lifetime Care - Offers home health services, hospice, durable medical equipment, and nursing services.
• Lifetime Health Medical Group - Offering comprehensive health care services through its health centers and medical offices.
• Support Services Alliance, Inc. - Offering group purchasing of insurance products and business services for small businesses.
• The Walker Group - A wholesale insurance brokerage and retail agency offering specialty commercial insurance products.