observer
 
Web Results by google  
SEARCH: go
back4 weather
   
Enter city or zip
go
PENN YAN
  ADVERTISEMENT

Police evacuate Pizza Hut due to gas leak

PENN YAN—After patrons and staff were evacuated from thePizza Hut Penn Yan Pizza Hut due to a gas leak, Aug. 3, eight people were taken to area hospitals for treatment.
According to the Penn Yan Police Department's report, law enforcement and medics responded to a carbon monoxide detector alarm, around 7:10 p.m.  The police said, after evacuation, eight people were transported via ambulances to area hospitals.  The report added, that as of Aug. 3, the current condition of those people is unknown.
According to the police, the cause of the alarm is being linked to a faulty fan, used for venting carbon monoxide gases from a pizza oven.  Code Enforcement Officer Bruce Lyon was called to the scene.  The report said he tagged the faulty equipment and the business will remain closed until the necessary repairs have been made.  The police added Pizza Hut is working to fix the exhaust system.
 


Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: